It is estimated that over 7,000 people die from skin cancers every year. This is largely due to harmful UV exposure. The number of new cases of melanoma skin cancer acontinue to grow in the United States yearly as well. Traditional tanning methods, such as sun bathing, or tanning beds can cause severe damage to your skin. Your chances of developing skin cancer increase every time your skin is exposed to UV rays. Sun damage is a leading cause wrinkles, skin spots and premature aging.
Full Spectrum Sunless Tans
We offer spray on tan solutions that are developed to provide a quick and precise sunless tan. Best of all, a Full Spectrum Sunless Tan is completely safe for you and your skin.
Your Full Spectrum Sunless Tan is applied through an airbrush by a trained technician. Each application can take about 15 minutes and your new tan dries almost immediately. Your tan will develop over the next six to eight hours and will last for a minimum of seven days. Patients love how natural their new tan looks and lasts so they don't have to worry about damaging their skin.
The benefits of a Full Spectrum Sunless Tan Include:
- Healthy for Your Skin!
- They last 7-14 Days (depending on the patient)
- Conditions Your Skin.
- Safe (DHA based sprays are FDA approved).
- Customized for your skin type!
- Personalized service.
- Protect against premature wrinkles and aging skin.
- Spray is rich with aloe and moisturizer.
- Provides even coverage.
- Streakless, Dripless, Odorless
- Quick and dries almost instantly.
Before and after treatment Tips
- Prior to tanning, take a shower and use a puff pad, exfoliating glove
or a wash cloth to rub away any dead skin cells.
- Most patients shave the area to be tanned.
- Do not apply body lotion, deodorant or foundation makeup prior
to your tanning session. These will keep the tanning spray from working
with your skin.
- Wear loose fitting clothes and sandals. They will be more comfortable
to wear after your session, and help maximize tanning results.
- Bring your smallest swim suit or undergarments in which you would
like to be tanned. Cotton is recommended. G-strings are acceptable.
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering or exercising after your tanning
session. The tan will process and darken during this time.
- Hydrated skin maintains the tan longer. After showering, apply moisturizer.
Drink water. Do not use lotions with Alpha-Hydroxy.
- Bring a towel for your car seats. The bronzer can rub off sweaty bare
legs onto your car seat.
- ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN. Spray tans do not protect the skin from
sunburns and UV damage.
A Full Spectrum Sunless Tan can help you avoid the development of wrinkles, skin problems, and skin cancer caused by the sun's harmful UV rays during sun bathing. There are many different types of sprays on the market. Our practice offers the best, most professional services for getting a flawless, yet sunless tan.